Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Penny Lane

            Well, we got a dog.  Well, actually a puppy that will grow into a dog, a cute 8 week old Australian cattle dog or blue heeler.  She is a little chunky and fuzzy soft, she looks at you with a pitiful look as though you don’t show her enough attention.  When she sleeps she has little puppy dreams and she grunts the cutest little grunts. I mean, come on it’s a puppy, how could anyone not love the thing. 
            She is a bitch.  And I don’t mean Webster’s definition of a female dog, I mean, a bitch, like the woman in the coffee shop that yells at the clerk for not telling her that her hot cup of coffee that she always gets is hot and she found out by dripping a little onto her hand while putting creamer in it with her hands full and talking on the phone.  I’ve never witnessed that but I bet it has happened.  Anyway,
Penny Lane
, our new bitch puppy, has decided that it is time to terrorize the house.  She yelps, barks, bites, hides under the couch, poops and peas inside, and doesn’t listen when you say no. Ugh, she is a pain.  But she is our pup and we love her and will fight her until she learns who the boss is.  The good news is she is good when she sleeps which is about 20 hours of the day.
            So since I have my work cut out for me for the next few weeks then my challenge is to train a pup.  So until next week…Penny! No! Damn it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment