Thursday, June 20, 2013

Man Card

Found this card on the internet and after reading it I thought to myself, “Well I’m almost there.”

  1. I have grown and maintained a beard for over six years now.(true)
  2. I have killed an 11 point buck (per DNR rules), with a bow. I would consider it a 12 point but by the Dept of Natural Resources they describe a point as being at least one inch in height but I was taught if you can hang your keys on it, which I did. (true)
  3. No face scar…yet.
  4. I once rescued a turtle from the street and drove it a few miles to a pond. (true)
  5. I have smoked from a pipe. (true)
  6. I once bit a rattlesnake and it died (ok, maybe not).
  7. Built a cabin, with Lincoln Logs. (true)
  8. Catch a purse snatcher… I don’t carry a purse. (true)
  9. I have carried plenty of knives on many hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking trips.(true but never a Buckskin)
  10. Learn to weld is on my list to do.
  11. Never entered a lumberjack contest but I can juggle chainsaws while chopping wood. (no)
  12. I have been on many solo hiking trips and been on the AT plenty of times add those together close enough. (true)
  13. Rebuild an engine, I replaced an engine. Done. (true)
  14. Steve McQueen wishes he was 1/10th the man I am. (depends if he is on a motorcycle or driving a Mustang)
  15. Glenlivet 18 (18 year old Scotch), that one I will be honest about I haven’t had but have plans on trying that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment