Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coffee

    Another week and a few gallons of coffee later… no not really but I did drink coffee every day this week.  Starting last Sunday with only one cup that had about a pound of sugar and creamer with a few drops of coffee and ended this morning with two cups with little sugar and creamer.  I did find that I like hazelnut flavor coffee, especially the hazelnut Northern Lite Latte (not misspelled that’s just how they spell Lite) from Caribou Coffee.  I didn’t feel any different then when I drink coke or any other caffeinated beverage.  I didn’t get jittery or antsy like I thought I was going too.  I tried drinking early in the morning, late in the morning, and in the afternoon.  I chose not to try it at night in fear of staying awake all night.  I must say I don’t mind it so much now.  I have always enjoyed the aroma of coffee but could never get past the bitterness.  Don’t know that I will drink it every day, but at least I know how to make it so I can tolerate it. 
    Well that’s all I have for this week, not much going on.  I’m sticking to trying to track my food, whether its online, on paper, or just making a mental note.  Coffee may stick around for a few but probably not every day.  I can’t think of any good challenges this week, any suggestions?  So until next week, lead, follow, or get out of the way.


  “Silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way.”
                                                                                    -Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment