Sunday, August 28, 2011

soup and baseball...

  Recently went to the store to pick up a few things when I came across this in the soup aisle;


Now why in the world would you have a vegetarian vegetable soup?  I mean shouldn’t a vegetable soup be vegetarian to begin with?  I don’t get it.
                 Also last weekend went to the Columbus Clippers game( minor league baseball) with the fiancée and some friends and I took this photo.  I did edit it up a little but I still like it.  Try to give it kind of an old school photo feel with it being black and white.  However, the Clippers who are the defending champs did lose, but I still had fun.
    Speaking of photos my friend and I are having a Photoshop contest.  We both sent each other a photo of ourselves and have two weeks to edit the photos anyway we please and will be judged by another friend of ours. Winning photo will then be posted on my blog.
    Keeping up with the countdown for the big day, 19 days left.  I have lost 8 pounds so I’m a little skinnier, but I wouldn’t say im have gotten in any better shape.  At this point I can just hope I keep the pounds off.
    Well that’s all I have for now, until next time, some days you don’t make it to the top but you can always try again tomorrow.

“Assuming the right wing or left wing gained control of the whole country, it would probably fly around in circles.”                -Pat Paulsen

No comments:

Post a Comment