Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Banff and MRI

I recently had an MRI of my head just to prove that I do have a brain, which is a billable diagnosis. After the results came back positive for a brain, there were other issues that had shown up. Like for instance the fact that I have a dent in the top of my head. I relate that to one of two things; 1) having an older brother who like to wrestle or 2) I fell on top of my head climbing out of the screen door to escape the confined spaces of the living room when I was a baby, both of which very possible causes. The second area of concern is the knot/bump on the back/top of my head. Again, I relate it to one of the reasons above or from one of the million times I have banged my head on something over the years, ask Nick he can tell you.
 After work and a bite to eat amber and I headed to Wexner Center for the Arts to watch some videos form the Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour. Basically it’s a collection of outdoor films which included amputees climbing, skiing in Afghanistan, two Brits climbing large cracks out west, a close call in a kayak, and a dog that chases his owner as he races down the mountain on his mountain bike. We also bumped into an old friend and her family and got to enjoy the film in good company. It was something that I’ve wanted to see for the past few years and I finally got to check it off the list. Oh, and I won a hat.  All around it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment